skip to main | skip to sidebar

Think, Stray and Light It Up

11.9.08

I made promises that i cannot keep


I like my new dress...Perfect for this rainy day.
Posted by Clémence at 4:57 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home
My photo
Clémence
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Dizzy
      • Bow out
      • Beloved One
      • Intoxicated with desire
      • I go back to black
      • I have been here before
      • I broke my arrow.
      • That's what she said
      • Hey Boy!
      • I made promises that i cannot keep
      • Day dreamin
      • Rain n' Storm
      • The more I get, the more I want
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (14)

My favorite blogs

  • Almah
  • Angelica
  • Childhoodflames
  • Culture Creators
  • Dirty Glam
  • Elinkan
  • Fashion addict girl
  • Fashion Toast
  • Fly Chicka
  • Gala
  • Garance Doré
  • Hand Me Over
  • Lisa Place
  • Lolita Sunglasses
  • Milk
  • Pandora
  • Punky B
  • Sonnambula
  • Style And The City Paris
  • Tefiland
  • That's just my vibe
  • Thatshot
  • The Sartorialist